All products purchased from EBL are warranted for a period of 12 months. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser.
Valid Proof of Purchase
A sales receipt from the consumer's first purchase, or other reasonable proof, is required in order to confirm the start date of the warranty period. Please provide both of the following vouchers when processing warranty claims:
- Provided order number from eblofficial.com.
- The email or phone number or name used to place the order.
Please note that this page is for products purchased through eblofficial.com. For products purchased through the EBL store on sites such as eBay and Amazon or from EBL's authorized distributors, please contact them directly.
EBL will replace any EBL product that fails to operate within the applicable warranty period due to defect in workmanship or material. The replacement product assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
Note: We will take care of all quality-related issues and offer a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, including the return shipping costs.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on EBL's product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Damage caused by misuse the faulty parts.(including static discharge).
- Improper installation.
- Damaged by yourself.
- Purchase the product by mistake.
- Neglect, accident or modification, which have been soldered or altered during assembly.
- Complimentary products.
To obtain warranty service, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org