EBL Independent 36 Slots Battery Charger for AA AAA Ni-Mh Ni-Cd Rechargeable Batteries with Unique Round Design Automatically detect disposable and broken batteries
⚡36 Slots Battery Charger⚡
Unique Round Design
Elegant appearance, but can endure more force.
【Numerous and Individual Slots】
Multiple choice - can freely charge 1/2/3...34/35/36AA/AAA Ni-NH/Ni-Cd Rechargeable Batteries.
Intelligent Auto-detection Technology
Faulty/Incompatible batteries can be detected automatically and clearly showed.
The red light: Batteries being charged.
The green light: Batteries charging completed
Green and Red Lights flash: Auto-detected the batteries are faulty or incompatible.
Using Environment: Temperature: 0℃-35℃; Humidity: ≤95％
Storage Environment: Temperature: -25℃-60℃; Humidity: ≤85％
【Protection 】Multi-Protection More Secure
Adopt advanced MCU control and function, providing constant current & constant voltage safety model.
Over-charge Protection，Over-current Protection，Overy-voltage Protection，Over-heat Protection，Short-Circuit Protection
【 What You Get 】
1 x Smart Battery Charger
1 x User manual
1 x Adaptor
【 Strengths 】
⚡Independent 36 Slots
⚡Intelligent Auto-detection Technology
⚡Safe and easy to use
⚡Professional technical, high quality
Product Type: Independent 36 Slots Battery Charger
Input voltage: DC12V3A
Output: DC1.2V AA/AAA 300mA±20%
Working temperature: 0℃-35℃
Storage temperature: -25℃-60℃
storage humidity: ≤85％
Compatible:AA/AAA/Ni-MH/Hi-CD Rechargeable Batteries
Adaptor: 100~240VAC， 50/60Hz 1.2A MAX；DC12V 3A
【Attention】1. Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is a match the +/- pole of the charger.
2. Never mix charge different types and different capacities of batteries under the same LED indicator.
3. Using environment: 0℃ to 35℃, it is a normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
4. Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reasons.
5.When not using the charger, please remove the battery from the charger to avoid the loss of battery power.
6. Children should use this charger under the supervision of an adult;
7. Please cut off the external power supply when the charger stops charging.