Read about some of the suggestions and notes on using the EBL battery charger. Learn how to properly and safely use them.
- Charge the compatible batteries only. Explosion rupture or leakage may occur if charging an incompatible battery or device.
- Improper use of the charger will shine into damage.
- Use the charger indoors or in a car, do not expose it to rain or snow.
- Do not disconnect or install it.
- Avoid dropping or placing heavy object on it.
- Operating temperature is 0℃～35℃.
- Children should use the charger under the supervision of adults.
- Keep the charger away from heat generating devices or high temperature places, and don’t expose to sunlight directly.
- Do not charge the non-rechargeable battery.
- It is normal to be a little heat while charging.