EBL 4/8 PCS LONGER LIFESPAN 3000mAh AA Lithium Iron Non-Rechargeable Batteries1.5V- Practical batteries for home basic and travel
⚡Non-Rechargeable Batteries ⚡
【Multi-protection Household Batteries】
Low Self Discharge，Extreme Working Temperature，Short circuit protection，Anti-leaking Protection.
【10 Years Storage】
Low self-discharge, always ready to go, and can be stored for up to 10 years
【6x Lifespan -Last Longer】
Super long-lasting power, last 6 times longer than alkaline batteries, less worry about running out of power
33% Lighter Than Alkaline Batteries
Much lighter, much more convenient for travel
【Wider Application Wiser Choice】
Mouse，Flashligh，Keyboard，Alarm Clock，Hand Shank，Tooth Brush，Camera，Toy Car，Flash Lamp，Microphone
【Pollution-free and Eco-friendly】
Does not contain any Hg/Cd/Ph, harmless to the environment
【 What You Get 】
4/8 x Batteries
1 x Battery storage box
【 Strengths 】
⚡Low Self-discharge⚡Portable & Mini, Easy Using
⚡Professional technical, high quality
【Specification of battery 】Type: 3000mAh 1.5V Lithium Batteries
Product Type: Batteries
Rechargeable Y/N: No
1. Non-rechargeable battery, any attempt to charge this battery can cause cracking or leakage.
2. Do not recharge or force-discharge the battery.
3. Take out the battery from the instrument if the on-load voltage of the battery is less than 2V.
4. Take out the battery and keep it under the condition of normal temperature and low humidity when the battery is not used for a long time.
5. Clean the battery with a dry cloth before use if the connection of the battery is dirty.
What's the difference between a rechargeable battery and a non-rechargeable battery?
The main difference is that rechargeable batteries can be put to use again after have been fully discharged once, while non-rechargeable batteries cannot be charged again once they discharge fully.