EBL 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries 3000mAh 18J Lithium Battery for Flashlights, Headlamps, Doorbells, RC Cars (2 Pack)
⚡3.7V 18J Lithium-ion Rechargeable battery⚡
**Please use the micro 5VDC charging method to charge, please do not use the lithium charger to charge the battery.
Battery: 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Battery(18650 Micro USB battery)
Battery Technology: Li-ion
Battery Model: 18650USB
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Capacity: 3000mAh (11,100mWh)
Charge Coltage(Max): 5.00V±0.2V USB
Charge Current(Max): 650mA±50mA USB
Micro USB Charge Temperature(Max): Surface less than 65℃
Discharge Cut off Voltage: 2.3~2.5V
Discharge Current(Normal): 0.7A
Discharge Current(Max): 3.45A
Internal Resistance: ≤70mΩ
Supply current: ≤60uA
Cycle life( Charge or 0.2C/Discharge of 0.5C) at 25℃: ≥350 cycle for 60%
Battery Size: 0.73*2.75inch (D*H)
Charging Time: about 4 Hours
Weight: ( 1.69oz / pcs)
Rechargeable Y/N: Yes
【USB Charging Design】
Unique design with a micro-USB port on the side of the battery, no need for the extra battery charger. Perfectly used for flashlights(S1000/LC 90 Bolder/T04-1 /LFX1000), toys, doorbells, headlamps, and other household devices.
EBL 3.7V Li-ion batteries with 3000mAh capacity, support stable 3.7volt output voltage, make the devices work more stable and lasting longer, great replacement batteries for high frequently used devices.
These Li-ion batteries can provide approximately the same and steady voltage until the whole cell is depleted, make the devices working stable and lasting longer. Perfect for devices that need high battery performance.
【Easy to Charge】
Come with a 2 in 1 USB cable. It can be directly recharged by plugin a USB port like laptops, power bank, wall adapter, etc. Easy and convenient to charge anywhere and anytime.
【Multiple Safe Protection】
Built-in integrated safety circuit protects the battery from over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, and over-heat ensures complete safety for the battery charging.
【 What You Get 】
3.7V 18J lithium batteries x 2
2 in 1 charging cable x 1
Click the EBL USB Rechargeable Batteries Series
1. Battery must be charging before use it.
2. When using a new battery for the first time or after long-term storage, please fully charge the battery before use it.
3. Use the specified charger.
4. Do not short circuit batteries, it may be cause permanent damage to batteries.
5. Do not incinerate or mutilate batteries, may burst or release toxic material.
6. Do not subject batteries to adverse conditions such as extreme temperature, deep cycling, and excessive overcharge/ over-discharge.
7. Store batteries in a cool dry place.
8. Avoid batteries being used in an airtight environment. Ventilation should be provided inside the battery compartment; otherwise, batteries may generate hydrogen gas, which could cause an explosion if exposed to an ignition source.
9.If find any noise, excessive temperature, or leakage from a battery, please stop its use.
10.When the battery is hot, please do not touch it and handle it, until it has cooled down.
11. When not using a battery, disconnect it from the device.
12. After use, if the battery is hot, allow it to cool in a well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight before recharging it.
13. If the batteries or battery packs are subjected to storage for such a long term as more than 3 months, it is recommended to recharge the batteries or battery pack periodically, e.g. every 3 months, or before the open-circuit voltage (OCV) of the batteries comes down to 8V in order to obtain reasonably good capacity recovery and prevent battery performance degradation.